[SEL] Need some help from a GEM subscriber

Ratzandcatz at aol.com Ratzandcatz at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 18:24:21 PDT 2006

Hey Everyone,
I need some information, and I hope a GEM subscriber can help me out.
I am on vacation, and I forgot to bring my last issue of GEM with me.   My
new issue
didn't arrive before I left.  I am visiting my brother in Missouri,  and on
the way back to
South Carolina, I wanted to contact a gentleman who makes carts for hit and
miss engines.
In the last issue of GEM, on the first page of the For Sale classified (I
think), was a picture and contact information for a man in, I think Cedar Hill,
MO.  He makes oak carts with iron wheels for 150.00.  I was wanting to
contact him and maybe stop by and see one of the carts, but as I said, I don't
have my GEM with me.  If someone could email me with his address and phone
number, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Mell Wallace
Laurens, SC