[SEL] Spark Plug Stuff

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Thu Apr 20 14:44:18 PDT 2006

I have been using teflon on the rebuilding and making of igniters for years
and have not had one failure.It has never melted or burned and many engines
I have used it in have been throttle gov and run real hot.Many ign repairers
in the US also us it.Some don't like it as it is fairly soft and less
allowances are made the stationary electrode can tend to work loose.If you
use glass filled teflon some of this problem is alleviated.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387