[SEL] Morpeth Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 20 05:58:10 PDT 2006

I hope to see a few list members at the Hunter Valley Club's rally at
Morpeth on the weekend. At the moment it looks like I will probably only be
there on Saturday but it will still be fun.
When I got home from work today I decided to give the mighty YC Stover a
test run before loading and after 5 minutes of cranking gave up as the
&*#%@#% piece of &%$@#$ would not start. So I took the dog for a walk, did
the shopping, came home and poured some fresh fuel in the tank and the
beautiful engine fired first hit and ran like a clock :)
Nothing runs as sweet as a big throttler!

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/