[SEL] long URLs How to put in email

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Apr 19 14:01:29 PDT 2006

This information came from a conservative.  That means that you are
under no obligation to use it or even to believe it. Now you know, or
might know it, and if you want to send some one a link to a great non
ebay web page it might be handy, or not.  Up to you. (smile)

I don't know Frank. it seems to me that it's a lot easier to copy and paste
the number (eg, 69696969) into an e-mail and send it off.
          Dave

At 11:10 AM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
 >If you put one of these at the beginning of your link <   and one of these
 >at the end >  Then it will be "clickable and not fall apart.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt              |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.                   |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.              |     N 42.9130  W
77.5164|
    Bloomfield NY 14469   |Web   http://www.lbpinc.com