[SEL] Hypocrites

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 04:50:14 PDT 2006

Lyle,

I do not claim to be perfect, I'm far from it. I also make mistakes as I see
you have by sending this message to the SEL(attached below). When you label
youself as a christian and you speak in front of a group of 'non-belivers'
they look to you as an example of a christianity. I think you should dust
off your own bible and read James 3:3-12 specifically verse 10 and
Colossians 3:8. After reading those verses please reread your post to the
SEL below. Will you be going to the altar this Sunday?

To get back on topic for what this list was created for......  I had a
pastor and his family stop by our house Sunday afternoon so they could see
my engines and watch one of them run. I pulled out the 8hp Stover and
cranked it up for them. It didn't start up at first, but then it ran fine
once I put some gas in it. Shirley had a good laugh because I'm known to run
everything empty.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA