[SEL] OT Hypocrites

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Apr 19 03:26:25 PDT 2006

It is apparent that some of us have a deep seated problem ...could it be
that their underpants are too tight or that something happened in their
formative years . Lyle has made his feelings perfectly plain and you will
never change him so why go on about it ? I personally don't give a stuff
what
he thinks but he does have the right to express his views.
I was admonished about a posting ,I hit the wrong key and I guess that most
of us have done that. I apologised but still received a message allegedly
off list but of course it was on list, the writer could not resist the
chance to have a go at me...does it worry me ,no way!
We now have had a diatribe on Slick Willie , Bill Clinton ,Monika
Lewin and God knows who else with some of the sordid details!
I would say leave Lyle be . You know it is like a club I belong to ,there
are a couple of dickheads in it as well they  may be  the cause of me
leaving that club  could be that I am expelled ,but that's another
story............stay with us Lyle
Lets give him some support and I don't mean joining  his flock...he is
interested in engines after all.