[SEL] OT Hypocrites

Lyle DeWitt Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Tue Apr 18 19:31:16 PDT 2006

No I do not see that at all, just some who say one thing and do another. I
think over all this list has a lot of fantastic members and I have learned a
lot just in the few months that I have been a member. I do apologize to any
member who thinks I meant them. The people I refer to know who they are and
I'll leave it at that.

Lyle Myles
May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold.