[SEL] What Are These / Pumps and Engine Head??

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 04:32:27 PDT 2006

Alan and Ron,

Thanks for the response. I did an image search on google for barrel pump and
came up with this picture:

http://www.life.uiuc.edu/edtech/entomology_slides/images/31212-barrel-pump-innards.jpg

The air pump must be an old one. I've never seen anything like it.

Now if I can just get someone to identify what type of engine the head came
off of.........

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA