[SEL] Today at the Anson Engine museum.

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 17 10:11:33 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Orrin Iseminger" <oiseming at moscow.com>
To: "'The SEL email discussion list'" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: RE: [SEL] Today at the Anson Engine museum.

Hi Orrin, yes they are atmospheric engines. AFAIK the large engine is the only one with 2 flywheels.
See http://image55.webshots.com/55/9/4/71/2336904710028520097bCknRE_ph.jpg which is the
smaller model & you can see the Rack. They will be getting this one running shortly.
I do have another video of the engine running but it is a lot bigger. (6.6MB)
You can see the rack shooting up. I will send it to you if you wish.
Dave Croft
Warrington
http://oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv