[SEL] What Are These / Pumps and Engine Head??

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 07:44:40 PDT 2006

I have a few items that I'm hoping some of you can identify for me. Some
type of pump is pictured here:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-408s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-409s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-410s.jpg

The cylinder pivots as the handle is moved up and down. Any ideas on what
its intended use was for?

Next is another pump.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-411s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-412s.jpg

The inlet is at the very bottom and the outlet it at the top near the
handle. A piece of metal is attached to the plunger rod and must mix some
type of liquid as the handle is moved up and down? Any ideas on what its
intended use was for?

Last is a head for some type of engine. It is quite large, about 12.5 inches
in diameter. Appears to take a spark plug at the front of the head. I'm
hoping to identify it so I can find a home for it.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-413s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-414s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-415s.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/mvc-416s.jpg