[SEL] Great day

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Mon Apr 17 05:15:59 PDT 2006

Hi all.Yesterday I spent the day at our local town heritage museum where I
am a member.They have some real nice engines and the 3 of us that look after
them spent the day showing them to the public that came through.We ran the
5Hp Richard Hornsby Portable oil engine all day and it went real good.We
also ran a 3Hp inter M.3Hp Wolseley sheep shearing plant and a 2Hp Roseberry
engine on a very original concrete mixer.I took my 3.5Hp Sta-Rite out for
it's first run since it came into my possession and it ran without missing a
beat for 6 hrs.A great day with good friends and some nice engines sitting
in the autumn sun telling tales(mostly true)
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387