[SEL] Interesting

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Apr 15 12:22:43 PDT 2006

Hi Tim,
          I know that you are a conservative and, therefore, unlike some on
the List do NOT expect others to do your work for you. Therefore a few tips:
         1.) Bookmark e-bay
         2.) When a number shows up copy it
         3.) Hit the e-bay bookmark
         4.) Paste the number into the e-bay where it says :Start New Search"
         5.) Click on "Search"
         6.) BINGO!
I'm sure that you will agree that the fact that you have old phone lines
and a dial up connection in no way provides support for an argument that
someone else should do your work for you.
         Dave
PS, Don't worry that the person who complained about numbers will attempt
1-6 (above.) That would take the ability to read and reason!