[SEL] BTH magneto question

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Thu Apr 13 23:37:03 PDT 2006

Again Jerry.The condenser in this mag is in the end of the rotor and the
bolt that holds the points in screws into it.Replacement is not real
straight forward as wires need to be soldered and not being able to see the
replacement not shore how it attached to the point screw.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387