[SEL] The Worlds Fastest Indian...a little OT.

derek djohn2 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 12 19:11:29 PDT 2006

 Name: Phillip Anthony Hopkins
Born: 31 December 1937
Weighing: 7 and 3/4 pounds
At: 77 Wern Rd, Margam, Port Talbot, Wales
Mother: Muriel Hopkins (nee Yeats)
Father: Richard Arthur Hopkins
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Silver/White
Height: 5' 7"
Marital Status: Married
Children: 1 daughter - Abigail

 World's Fastest Indian:
True story based on the life of New Zealander Burt Munro who built a 1920
Indian motorcycle and then travelled to the salt flats of Utah where he set
the land-speed world record...Tony plays Burt. A lot of the film was shot in
New Zealand where it has become the largest grossing movie of all time.