[SEL] Hydraulic unit needs a new home

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 07:03:20 PDT 2006

Hmm, now thats an idea.  Hydraulic drive for the engine would be ideal
assuming that it s powerful enough.  Can you take some pics of it and give
me any other info. on it if you have any?  I'll talk to an engineer friend
and see if this unit would be capable of driving the Tod and what size of
hydraulic motor I would need.

Can you get it to a motor freight terminal or load it on a truck?

Thanks

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark