[SEL] Anybody Near Wichita? (Old Iron Brigade Help Needed)

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 8 18:10:35 PDT 2006

John, I will be going to the Winfield Show in Aug and can pick it up for
you but I won't be going to Portland this year so I would only be able to
get it North to I-70 and Kansas City.  I have room to store it until
someone else would be passing through heading your way.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas