[SEL] Silage Chopper - Need Info and I.D.

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Fri Apr 7 10:28:45 PDT 2006

Paul,

 I just picked up a David Bradley silage chopper that looks a lot like
yours.  But then again maybe they all look alike.  I'll try to get out
to the barn this weekend and get some pictures to see if the number
match.  Mine has a flywheel on the off-pulley side that bolts to a hub
that is then tightened to the shaft with a set screw bolt.

Ken Erman
Windsor CT.

are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at mastercam.com.

McAfee VirusScan for the presence of computer viruses.

CNC Software, Inc.
www.mastercam.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65A68.B944EC03

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7233.28">
<TITLE>[SEL] Silage Chopper - Need Info and I.D.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Courier New">Paul,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Courier New"> I just picked up a David Bradley silage chopper that looks a lot like yours.  But then again maybe they all look alike.  I'll try to get out to the barn this weekend and get some pictures to see if the number match.  Mine has a flywheel on the off-pulley side that bolts to a hub that is then tightened to the shaft with a set screw bolt.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Courier New">Ken Erman</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Courier New">Windsor CT.</FONT>
</P>

<FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and<BR>
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they<BR>
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at mastercam.com.<BR>
<BR>
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by<BR>
McAfee VirusScan for the presence of computer viruses.<BR>
<BR>
CNC Software, Inc.<BR>
www.mastercam.com<BR>