[SEL] Silage Chopper - Need Info and I.D.

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 6 18:29:28 PDT 2006

Folks I have this old silage chopper that I am getting ready to restore and would like to know the maker if I can find out. Also please look at pictures titled "Silage Chopper #4, #5, and #9" and you will see the opposite end of the flat belt pulley shaft. There was at one time another pulley or handwheel on this shaft as you can see the damage to the shaft from the set screw of the device being used. I would like to know what should be on this end of the shaft...a handwheel of some sorts?. The shaft size of the shaft with the pulley on it is 1".  Any help anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/193008252/1193008953049103604vXCGZD