[SEL] OT Looking for someone who knows about uranium 235 Arnie, Dave ??

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Thu Apr 6 07:12:41 PDT 2006

Ron --

If your landfill was built according to current standards, there wouldn't be
anything to worry about.

New landfills are required to have a waterproof membrane under them.  It
also has a drainage sytem that collects any moisture that might percolate
through the waste, preventing it from getting into the surrounding soils and
contaminating the local water wells.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger