[SEL] OT Looking for someone who knows about uranium 235 Arnie, Dave ??

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 17:29:29 PDT 2006

If it's only uranium and not fission products, don't worry about it.

Whenever we refueled the Advanced Test Reactor, we'd carry the new uranium
fuel elements around slung over our shoulder.

On the other hand, we kept the spent ones under about 20-feet of water.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA