[SEL] Famous cooling screen mount

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Apr 3 13:49:35 PDT 2006

Michael,
    Its mounted via a rod that extends from the pipe bracket (the large
pipe on top that squirts water on the screen) down to the boards that
cross the channel frame which the tank mounts on.  My cooling tank isn't
on the engine but I'm pretty sure it has the mounting bracket on it.
I'll be glad to send you a photo if someone out there doesn't have one
available to send you.  Its a pretty simple set up and if the bracket is
gone, its fairly easy to make.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky