[SEL] Large engine loading/unloading

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Apr 2 12:58:19 PDT 2006

No, my 15 is just like yours except its a portable on trucks (won't have
to load it like you do yours).  I've got a 3 HP tank cooled that looks
like yours and the 6 does as well.  I have a GSM Sideshaft but its a 22
HP, 2 cylinder opposed.  Never had it going as it needs some TLC.  Its
in my "one of these days" side of the shed.  I don't know if I have a
photo of it or not but will look and see and if so, I'll send it to
you.  Its the only hopper cooled of the lot.  If you look on page 212 of
Wendel's BYB, you'll see the 2 cylinder opposed.  The one in his photo
is tank cooled however.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky