[SEL] Large engine loading/unloading

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Apr 2 10:05:31 PDT 2006

Larry,
    Neat photos and a neat set up to unload.  To figure out that set up,
Rob is either pretty sharp or pretty lazy (I fit in the latter
category).  Just curious, do you (or Rob if you're listening) know what
the HP is on the GSM?  It looks considerably bigger than my 6 but not as
big as the 15.  I'm guessing its about an 8 or 10.  Thanks.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY