[SEL] Delco help

Mick DeMaria bmvid at snet.net
Sun Apr 2 05:21:16 PDT 2006

Hi Tom:

  I have some Delco info on my web site that might help:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/demaria/Delco/index.htm

http://www.oldengine.org/members/demaria/Delco/1.pdf

  The pdf file lists 2-1/2KV 110volt wiring diagrams and troubleshooting
procedures starting on page 65. I think they are similar to your unit.
The pdf file is quite large and will take a while to download if you
don't have broadband.

  I agree with Rick, Delco Don is the expert on these things I'm not
sure what happened to Dr. Delco.

Hope this helps
   Mick