[SEL] Canberra Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 1 19:16:06 PST 2006

Hi Jerry,
	The digital camera speeds the process up a lot. I have templates for
the pages set up and a few other little tricks to streamline the process.
If I was married the pics would probably take a lot longer to get online ;)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/