[SEL] Delco help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 1 13:46:52 PST 2006

Tom I am not sure about your state but in most states, except Arkansas, it
is against the law to own an old Delco Light Plant, something to do with
hazardous fume law. Anyway knowing what a fine man you are and knowing that
none of us on the List would want to see you arrested over this thing I will
let you go ahead and send it to me. This will be basically keeping it in the
family and will keep you out of trouble. Anything for a friend.

Paul