[SEL] Harbor Freight Lifting Table

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Fri Sep 30 17:04:23 PDT 2005

Francis,

I have two of these tables. First one I bought was the 350 pound one. The
second
one is a 750 pound. (maybe 700).. Since I bought these a dozen other club
members have bought one.
One Club member said is saved him from getting a divorce. He doesn't have to
get his
wife to help him lift engines all the time. The 750 one the table is a few
inches higher in the
lowered position than the 300 lb. one. Never had a bit of problem with
either one.
I bought both of mine from Harbor Freight. The first one probably at least
10 years ago.

Charlie Bryant
Jay, ME (Maine)