[SEL] OT- Right handed gloves??

Paul + Colleen Gray pcgray at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 30 13:58:38 PDT 2005

I went to do some welding yesterday and grabbed at my pile of leather
gloves. For some reason, there was only left-handed gloves in the pile
of about 6. Are all my gloves going to the left?? I try to run a
strictly non-political shop... Where are the rights??  Are gremlins
sneakin' in at night and using the rights??  I scoured the shop and
found no rights. I had to go to my glove stash in the truck to find a
right handed glove.  Are there a bunch of  greasy Michael Jackson
clones running around town? Sure didn't see anything in the paper....
is this an isolated occurrence ? Very strange.....

Paul Gray