[SEL] John Bailey

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Wed Sep 28 08:20:10 PDT 2005

Hi Charlie,

The last I heard was from the following message posted by Gerald Johnson
on the gristmillers list.

Ken
John wrote me two days before the storm hit and said the college where he
worked was shutting down until after the storm. He was to go in the next
morning and do some backup of files, shut the computers down and then he was
going to decide if he was going to board up his house and leave or not.
This was when the storm was still aimed at Galveston and John did not think
it would come his way. I have not heard from him since. I have emailed him
but have not heard from him yet. Let's all pray he is well.

Gerald