[SEL] Drag saw update

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 27 16:39:15 PDT 2005

Hi.....

About a year ago I put a page up with pictures of a drag saw I was trying
to identify.  The saw is located on the grounds of a small museum in
northern California and was missing the magneto and saw blade.  Since that
time the blade was located and I helped install it and set up a small
static exhibit showing how the saw would look in use.  I have been in
contact with the Wade company of Portland, Oregon and am pretty sure they
made the saw for Montgomery Ward.

The three pictures at the bottom of the page are new and show how we
secured the blade to the demonstration log and also the Lexan protector for
the teeth.

Take a look at:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/wardsaw/>

Regards,