[SEL] O.T. Hurricanes again

Bo mmco at cox-internet.com
Fri Sep 23 07:07:13 PDT 2005

Good morning to all my friends around the world .As most of you know by now
,we have another hurricane in the gulf of mexico knocking on our door and
fixing to come in , wanted or not . My family and employes have left this
part of the state and I will be leaving in about a hour or so . Hope to be
able to give you an update tomorrow evening but the way things are looking
at the moment , that may not be possible for awhile as the eastern part of
the eye will be passing over Sulphur in the early morning hours of saturday
with a lot of wind , rain and tornados . If it is against your nature to
Pray , at least keep your fingers crossed for ALL of us in southeast texas
and southwest louisiana .

Till Later ( I hope )

Bo Hinch