[SEL] Wendel's Yellow Book

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 12:32:05 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/21/2005 9:13:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lcjudge at scrtc.com writes:

<< I sent an email to Wendel and told him to reserve me one but I never
 heard back from him.  I don't know that I still have his email address
 here.  If someone could send it to me I'll contact him. >>

Tommy and others,

Below is a a reply I got when I ordered my new BYB:  Seems the printer
contacted me about where to send my $50.

Subj:    Re: ENGINES FS: American Gas Engines (Iowa)