[SEL] Wheels at the Vaal show (South Africa)

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Sep 21 08:06:13 PDT 2005

>Message: 10
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:13:59 -0400
>From: Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Wheels at the Vaal show (South Africa)
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Hi Jerry,
>         Thanks for the picture show! The picture of your girlfriend
>(second page, second row on the far right) shows just how far you have come
>since the "dark" days of apartheid!
>         Dave
>PS, Also a nice ass on the chick on p.5, row 4, second from the left!
>PPS, GREAT display of engines as well!

Hi Dave,
	I don't think that I am going to tell Gertrude Gorilla what you compared
her to, she would be most offended.
Firstly she is intelligent (by comparison)
Secondly she is good looking (also by comparison)
Thirdly she is hard working (also by comparison) as she stands there all
day without so much as a spade, broom or desk to fall asleep on.
Fourthly she has never stolen a thing in her life !!
And last but not least she does not breed like a rabbit and then ask for aid.

	I'll just tell her that you noticed her ! (grin)

Thanks for noticing the engines also, I'll try to get more ass into future
pics  :-)

Keep well
Jerry
P.S. A plus factor re your posting will be that every member of the SEL
will just have logged on again to look at those two pics - thanks.

Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787 and 083 293 7191
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---