[SEL] Ebay 7547447664 suffering in the wrong area

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 20 21:50:29 PDT 2005

Hi guys,
           following your comments about incorrect listing I found this (7547447664)  in the contruction/machinery section and with only 100 viewings it to me is seeming to suffer because of where the guy has put it.

To me this is steal for 6,500 considering what it is firstly if you got the $$$ and secondly if you got the equipment to move it as it would be easy 3ton maybe even pushing four. (I have the 7hp model and its 2t)

Is there anyway in which we as the hobby can come to a general agreement on what to list this stuff under? maybe this is opening a can of worms but hey im sure its going to make good topic discussion.

regards,
          Adam