[SEL] Wendel's Yellow Book

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 19:13:48 PDT 2005

Hi Arnie,

How bought a friendly wager?. I'll bet you a case of beer that it goes
over a buck and a half. $150.00 FTR. I have been part of the feeding
frenzy at the end of one of these auctions. Sniped mine for $ 165 and I
was very happy. Winner buys his beer and loser sends the funds. $30 max
cause I ain't paying for a case of rare beer made by monks once a year.
That stuff is $30 a bottle. Did it once. Good stuff.

Jeff Allen