[SEL] RE: Petter genset parts

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Tue Sep 20 17:09:38 PDT 2005

>I find it disturbing that you would threaten a fellow
>engine mate for trying to help you out. Paul
>responded to your needs, and unfortunately lied on
>the customs forms for you. That was his mistake, and
>again he did so to help you. You will not warn anyone
>in the engine community about him. He is well
>respected and your lame attempt to discredit him will
>serve no purpose. I have dealt with Paul and find
>that his honesty and integrity are beyond question.

Hi Kids,
Today I received an email from a friend asking what was going on.  Apparently
there was some confusion differentiating between "Southern California Rob" and
"Canadian Rob."

It was "Canadian Rob" who Paul Evans was writing about.  I, Southern Calfornia
Rob, am not Canadian, have never been to Canada, nor have I played a Canadian on
TV.

Now we all know.
Rob
(the Southern Californian one)