[SEL] Wheels at the Vaal show (South Africa)

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Sep 19 23:40:46 PDT 2005

Hi The List,
	Our club had it's annual show 2 1/2 weeks ago on the 3rd and 4th of
September. I'm not as quick as Patrick Livingstone in getting the pics onto
the web but they are there at last.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans

will get you to the front page where you will find a link to "Wheels at the
Vaal"

or you could go direct

http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/vow/index.htm

	I have tried to identify all the pics (just put the details straight on to
the pic) but missed a few. The pics should load fast (mostly under
100Kbytes) but there are still nearly 10 Mbytes of them so I have also
given a link to a zip file that just has the pictures - you could download
this for offline
viewing at your leisure.

	Also some of the pages are not showing the caption under the thumbnails
the right colour - I will fix this soon.

	For Roland Craven there is even a Norman with the heads on the right way :-)

Enjoy
Jerry Evans in South Africa
Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787 and 083 293 7191
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---