[SEL] Canadian Fun

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 18 16:12:06 PDT 2005

Hi Paul,

I now offer some of my e-bay items worldwide. I've sold one, and he
bitched about the cost of shipping, and wanted me to lie on the customs
form. I'll not do it, and most international sellers make that part of
their terms. I can imagine they too have been burned. I would suggest
that you use e-bay for those you don't know. Set a buy it now price and
send them the auction for purchase. I have never been burned by a list
member and in all honesty I don't think I will be. Rules are different
for strangers.

Since you did include an address for the "gent" I'll pop off an e-mail
informing him how I feel about your fine work. Don't give up trying to
help, just do so with due care.

Jeff Allen