[SEL] Tod Engine Open House Report

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Sep 18 07:42:53 PDT 2005

Rick..we know how well concrete sticks to steel, such as a cement mixer and
it's realitively smooth to start out with.  So I was wondering how well
sheetrock "MUD" would work.  I think once it sets up, it's quite resistant
to moisture.  I've got some mud on the shed floor and it won't come up using
water.

  Just a BF and see if there's any responses.  Course you know Bondo and
Icing will kill ya in the pocket.

later,
Rick