[SEL] Sydney Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 18 01:51:21 PDT 2005

Another great weekend in Oz. We held our annual rally at Clarendon, here in
Sydney, over the weekend and it was a great success. The feature was
Crossley engines and 23 attended. 20 of the Crossleys were oil or gas (real
gas, not gasoline) and ranged from an enormous 1884 slide-valve to two
little petrol Crossleys. There were of course many other engines and
displays all of which created a lot of interest. I took a lot of photos and
hope to post them on the net this week.
Time now for some sleep after a great weekend :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/