[SEL] OT Scam allert!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 20:20:12 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I buy and sell on E-Bay, and I am aware of the fraud that can go on
there. I also use Craigslist to sell local. It is available in many
areas and it is free. I received my first two scammers tonight for an
item I have listed there. Use caution my friends and heed the warnings
if you use this to sell. It's free and it's great, but the scammers hit
it. Local means just that, and from this point on no e-mail for that
list. If they can't call, they're not for real.

Big red flag tonight. I'll pay you $300 for your item that you want $250
for. Duh! All seem to come from a USA.com free mailbox. I'll not post my
response on list.

Jeff Allen