[SEL] flat belt power

MARVIN HEDBERG marvhed at ecenet.com
Wed Sep 14 07:32:33 PDT 2005

the bolter was used to cut boards for pallets.
the multiple blades can be spaced any distance apart
i have it set up to cut (2) 1 1/2" thick boards from 4" thick
wood bolts cut on a saw mill.

then i cut the 1 1/2 X 4's into 3/8 X 1 1/2" lath.

yes, it is a hern mortar kit :-))
i did the ash wood and mounted it on a cart

marv in minn