[SEL] Re: O. T. engine people and friends

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 13 20:10:08 PDT 2005

Hi Bo,

I would like you to keep us updated and that is my opinion. You are in
the thick of it and have a much better picture.

I believe my humble donation will go to those in need. I did check and
those that came to Denver are doing quite well all things considered.
The Red Cross took over for a couple days and they are history. It is
now back to the churches and local folks that really give a damn. I
honestly think you and others like you need more help, and I would urge
list member to direct any donations your way.

Thanks for the update.

Jeff