[SEL] Le Roi engine info - RESTART

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Sep 12 06:23:36 PDT 2005

Jerry i have a Le Roi engine some what like that one. Don't know model off
hand i done the valves and repaired the carburetor new head gasket and
radiator repaired. Have not had time to play with timing to get it running.
It is in a in closure top and ends. Would be willing to sell it just so i
don't haft to move it when we relocate to other property.
R Fink