[SEL] grist mill for sale

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 13:57:10 PDT 2005

Anyone interested in this (1903?) Sprout Waldron grist mill I noted in a
paper.  Price was $2650 but when I asked them how they arrived at the asking
price, they said they would entertain offers.  Located in Buchannon, West Virginia,
Mike Skidmore, 304-472-3875  It is more than I want.  I also have their email
address if interested.  They sent me the following photos:

You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=x2pw17q.c16pt03u&x=0&h=1&y=85o0l9

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com