[SEL] Los Angeles County Fair

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sat Sep 10 23:29:18 PDT 2005

> OBTW, congrats to you and Kelly on your staring rolls on RFD-TV the
> other night! (Cottonwood show last March) Looked like a good
> show, too.

Thanks Steve,
Cottonwood is a fun show.  The AZ Flywheelers really go out of their way to put
on a good show and make everyone feel welcome.  This one was special because it
was the Second Southwest Regional Hot Air meet.  You can expect that for the
THIRD SWRHAM, someone will be twisting your arm a little harder and not taking
"no" for an answer.  You know what I'm sayin?

For those who hope to cure their insomnia, you can see a repeat of the show on
RFD-TV tomorrow (Sunday).  The schedule that was sent to me is as follows:

Eastern 9:00 pm
Central  8:00 pm
Mountain 7:00 pm
Pacific 6:00 pm