[SEL] Portland Pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 06:55:28 PDT 2005

On 9/10/05, Luke Tonneberger <flywheelin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Curt,
>
> I believe it was under "File", "Thumbnails", "Options", "Set Thumbnail
> Options", then when that window pops up you can change the size of the
> thumbnails that Irfanview creates.  I have it at work so I'm going from what
> I remember. Let me know if this isn't right and I'll let you know next week
> how I did it.
>
> Luke Tonneberger

Another European programme that seems to be very effective for its
size. I had a look at it today and was very impressed with what the
guy has managed to get into the programme.

I will probably register and buy a copy, but with the size of our
website now I don't think I'll convert it!

Website here for anyone interested:   http://www.irfanview.com/

Peter
--

Peter A Forbes