[SEL] Portland Pictures

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 06:15:11 PDT 2005

I was up about 5am each morning and got over to the SEL area about 6am. The
morning I got the sunrise pictures I think I was over there before 6am.  It
was still dark. I noticed that they had huge lights lighting up the non John
Deere tractors in the far corner of the showgrounds. I decided to go and
look at the tractors and after a few rows I noticed the horizon was getting
some color to it. My cheapy camera doesn't show the colors for what they
were. It was beautiful. I stood and watched the sunrise for about 20 minutes
then continued with the tractors. When I'm at Portland I can't sleep!!  I
can always catch up on my sleep at home.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA