[SEL] O.T. E-bay Dead Beats

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 9 05:08:45 PDT 2005

Dave I had also done the Google search and found where he had attended this
city council meeting so I wrote the City Clerk and ask her if she could give
me his telephone number and she told me that they did not have it so it was
another dead in. I had all of this information in my original post to the
O.T. SEL but my message exceeded 15 Kbytes so I had to cut all of this info
out.

Paul