[SEL] O.T. Dead Beat E-bayer's (Edited)

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Sep 8 19:43:17 PDT 2005

You're right Reg, he is nothing more than a thief.  I wished I could get
him in KY as we could find a nice soft bunk for him.  However, from a
legal standpoint this matter is more of a civil than criminal matter.
Ebay presents some problems (from a transaction standpoint) that are
much different than one on one deals that we often do.  Now if Paul were
to receive a cold check from the bum, we got him.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY